We offer both equity and annual memberships at Crystal Ridge Golf Club. The difference between equity and annual memberships (non-equity) is ownership in the member society (not the golf course). If at any time an equity member wants to sell their membership then they can sell their membership for fair market value and keep the money; similar to owning a house. Equity members enjoy far more advantages than annual members (please see list below). However, our goal here is for a member to never want to leave! We constantly strive to improve our customer experience, especially for our members. We are the definition of a “Golfers Golf Club” meaning we are provide a great product for a great price and do not worry about the traditional “Country Club” style, which is not what most golfers want these days!
If you are not interested in an equity membership then an annual membership is a great alternative! Annual members pay one discounted fee, which covers their golf for the year. This option is new for 2015 and we are excited for the upcoming season!
If you have any questions about memberships, please email Chris.
Annual Memberships | 2017 Pricing
Returning for 2017 is the UNLIMITED golf package for both equity members and public! This is the best value in golf and is the perfect way to enjoy great golf at a great price.
Please Note: Limited number of UNLIMITED golf packages available so do not wait. The sooner you buy the more you save!
Equity Membership Advantages
- Members can include a principle, spouse and children under 21
- Option to upgrade to Corporate Membership which includes two principles (i.e. business partners)
- Seven day advanced booking privileges
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- Member golf tournaments and social functions
- 40% Discount on green fees when purchased in packages of 50
- 15% Discount on green fees at counter
- 10% off of All Food!
- 10% Pro Shop Soft Goods / 5% off Clubs
- Access to handicap system along with weekly men’s, ladies and senior mixed leagues.
- NEW for 2014 – Children and grandchildren 17 years and under receive FREE junior memberships
*LESS THAN 20 MEMBERSHIPS LEFT*
**Free golf for the first year includes principal member. Does not include league and tournament play.**
Packages – 2017 Prices
Adult: No Restrictions
|Monday – Thursday||50 Rounds||$960.00|
|Weekends & Holidays||50 Rounds||$1,110.00|
|Monday – Thursday||50 Rounds||$812.50|
Juniors (Under 18)
|Annual Jr. Member||Unlimited||FREE|
|Annual Jr. Sponsored*||Unlimited||$450.00|
|Power Cart||20 Seats||$170.00|
|Annual Riksha Pass||Unlimited||$60.00|
* These rates only apply to Equity Members.
**Valid weekdays before 3pm, after 6pm and after 3pm on weekends. Unlimited use of practice facilities.
For more information, please contact Chris.